Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Nepal: A Japanese friend just sent this message that came from Nepal:


May 13 at 4:32pm



 ----
 Dear MK,
Namaste!
 We are safe and will stay safe as well. Yes monsoon is coming soon. We may have lots of big landslide due to this disaster. It may problem for lots of local people in different part of Nepal. We have normal tents with us. It is good enough. I think more people needs big tents around here too. They want make now but all tent house are closed. We have got 5 different groups next to my home here. They only have plastic roof. That is not strong for strum, heavy rain. Today I have visit tents house again because lots people want tents as I have got for my family. I have got tents which I used for trekkers during trek. It is useful foe us now. I also distributed some to friends.
 Hope most of people able to get normal tents before monsoon.
 We will keep in writing to you please.
 Thank you for your warm message please.
 Faithfully yours
 Babu
 Advent Himalaya Treks Pvt. Ltd.
 G.P.O. Box: 20364, Kathmandu, Nepal
 Tel: +977 1 6211837
 Fax: +977 1 4700924
 Cell: +977 - 9841479947
 Mail: info@adventhimalayatreks.com
 baburg34@hotmail.com
 Web: www.adventhimalayatreks.com


No comments: